Talking to children about death (Spanish)
Cassini, Kathleen, Jacqueline Rogers. Death and the Classroom. Cincinnati:& Griefwork of Cincinnati, 1996 - This comprehensive guide, especially useful in school and institutional settings, contains sample letters, forms, and other helpful materials, as well as a resource list.
- AARP (Widowed Persons Service)
- AGAST (Alliance of Grandparents Against SIDS Tragedy)
- Alive Alone - for parents who have lost an only child or all children
- Association for Death Education and Counseling - general grief information and it has a very large links page with many resources.
- Barr-Harris Children's Grief Center - provide a good starting point for exploring resources and services available for adolescents dealing with grief.
- Barr-Harris Bibliography - provide a good starting point for exploring resources and services available for adolescents dealing with grief
- Bereaved Parents of USA
- Bereavement Services (Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation)
- Center for Grieving Children, Teens and Families
- The Compassionate Friends, Inc. - one of the largest support groups for parents who have lost a child
- COPS (Concerns of Police Survivors)
- The Dougy Center - one of the best resources for helping grieving young people. The Dougy Center provides a large range of support, training, counseling, and resource services. Their Web page contains a variety of short suggestions and informational pages on grief topics, many dealing specifically with teens.
- GRASP (Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing)
- Growth House Inc. - contains links to a wealth of online and print resources on death and dying, especially concerning children and adolescents
- National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved
- National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children
- SHARE - pregnancy and infant loss
- Sibling Survivors of Suicide
- Support for Survivors of Suicide
- Twinless Twins Support Group International
- UNITE Inc. - for miscarriage, stillbirth and infant death
- The Warm Place - for grieving children