"The Gentle Judge, our Lord Jesus, the Shepherd of our Souls, entrusted to the Apostle Peter and to his successors the power of the keys to carry out the work of truth and justice in the Church; this supreme and universal power of binding and loosing here on earth asserts, strengthens and protects the power of Pastors of particular Churches, by virtue of which they have the sacred right and duty before the Lord to enact judgment toward those entrusted to their care."
Pope Francis in Mitis Iudex Dominus Iesus #1
FALL 2016 PRESENTATIONS - You're invited to attend a presentation on the Church's teaching on Marriage, Divorce and Annulments. Learn how the healing grace of Jesus Christ can bring new hope and new life. Open to all persons - the divorced or those marrying a divorced person, those Catholics married outside the Church, RCIA team members and parish staff, or other interested parties.
- Consent Makes Marriage: The Theology of Marriage
- The Nature of an Annulment
- The Ministry of the Tribunal
- Types of Annulments: Lack or Defect of Form
- Types of Annulments: Prior Bond and Impediment
- Types of Annulments: Formal Case - Defect of Consent
- Changes in Marriage Law by the Holy Father
- Competency: Which Tribunal can hear my Petition?
- Fees and Costs
- Roles in the Process
- Confidentiality Agreement and Policy Norms
- How Do I Start the Process - Notice of Intent to Petition
- Tribunal Contact Page and Information
- The Healing Process and Prayer Ministry